Great spa, wellness, and lifestyle businesses require more than just a great facility design and a unique program; they need to make financial sense. Whether you’re starting a spa or expanding one, we provide an objective perspective for your project that is grounded in operational reality.
We save our clients time, money, and stress by helping you avoid costly missteps. From construction to employee compensation, we help you get it right the first time, increase speed to profitability, and bring your vision to life
Our clients include:
- Day Spas
- Salon Spas
- Medical Spas
- Wellness Centers
- Hospital Spas
- Hotel and Resort Spas
- Lifestyle ventures with spa components
How we work:
- We offer project-based and hourly consulting services for spa startups. We welcome “a la carte” and short-term engagements.
- Our capabilities include complete project management for spa startups.
- We work with a consortium of specialists and collaborate with industry experts in design, marketing, acquisitions, product development, and other specialties.
- For potential clients, we provide a complimentary 30-minute needs assessment consultation by advance appointment.
- Strategic Vision sessions
- Comprehensive spa business plans
- Spa design and space planning
- Financial plans for spa startup and expansion
- Program and spa menu development
- Spa staffing plans
- Employee selection
- Vendor review and selection
- Spa retail program and brand development
- On-site employee and management training
- Spa director coaching
- Creative services for marketing communications and brand identity
We do not receive financial compensation from the vendors whose products and equipment we recommend.
We’d like to learn more about your spa startup plans in a complimentary, private Needs Analysis teleconference, Skype, or web meeting.