Monday, July 19
A live encore presentation with Lisa M. Starr and Peggy Wynne Borgman
9 a.m. Pacific/Noon Eastern
About one hour
The first in our “Moments of Truth” series for your front desk team, this one hour session is perfect for honing skills, building sales awareness and enhancing the service mindset.
Guests who are calling you for reservations are not just looking for appointments, they’re seeking a “preview of coming attractions.” Does your team handle your reservations calls like ho-hum, routine transactions, or do they strive to create a positive and memorable experience for every guest? This training session for front desk and reservations employees and their supervisors is an eye-opening journey into what it takes to provide five star reservations service while growing sales.
• Are you “filling an order” or “creating an experience” for your guests?
• Moments of Truth and why they’re so important to guest satisfaction
• The Three Elements of every great service experience
• Getting the Greeting right
• Finding your voice: what your guest wants to hear
• Creating rapport with callers who have different “social styles”
• Making the best possible first impression
• Essentials of telephone etiquette
• The do’s and don’ts of the “hold”
• Using the guest’s name effectively
• How to answer those tough or tricky questions (like “who’s your best massage therapist?”)
• Shortcuts for creating rapport quickly
• Active listening techniques
• What your returning guests need from the reservations call
• What they’re really saying when they ask, “How much are your facials?”
• Spreading the love around: how to make sure all your guests get great care
• Offering alternatives when their selection isn’t available
• Upgrading gracefully
• The best way to discuss “gender preference” for massage appointments
• How to communicate your cancellation policy without ruining the mood
• Helping ensure a smooth first visit: pre-arrival orientation
• The Fond Farewell
Tuition is just $99 per registered computer. Train multiple employees at each computer work station, reducing your cost per-employee to as little as $25.
Visit our Webex Training Center and click on the “upcoming” tab to register for the live program, which includes live participant Q & A.
Can’t make that date? Download the archived progam by clicking the “Recorded Sessions” link in the menu on the left side. Follow the instructions to purchase and download.