Registration has closed.
You can find this training in our Learning Academy listed as
Part 4 of our Spa Concierge Finishing School.
Get your team trained in “extreme customer service” (just in time for the holiday rush.)
- Are you confident in your employees’ ability to resolve guest complaints?
- Do they know how to handle the inevitable issues that arise in a busy spa operation?
- Are you certain that guests leave your spa satisfied?
- When was the last time they received training in complaint resolution?
A great reputation has always been the best way to market a spa. But the internet has made superior customer service a crucial survival skill.
Web search is one of your top marketing modalities, and negative reviews can cost you thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
Our employee training webinar, “Moments of Truth: Mastering Complaint Resolution and Service Recovery” can give you a chance to economically and quickly get your team up to speed. The webinar is co-presented by Lisa Starr and Peggy Wynne Borgman. We include time for your questions at the end of the presentation.
Don’t let another month pass without inoculating your front line team against mediocre customer service, and common errors.
“The road to success is paved with mistakes well handled,” said the founder of Neiman Marcus. This webinar is designed to enable your front desk team to manage the inevitable mistakes and mishaps of a busy spa operation, while strengthening customer relationships and improving customer service. The adrenaline-charged moment when an upset customer complains is a make-or-break event for your business. Make sure your team doesn’t hide their heads in the sand–ensure that they will ride to the rescue of your reputation!
• Why your team must treat complaints as an opportunity
• 96% of your guests won’t complain; how to treat the 4% who do
• Using complaint resolution to improve relationships
• How online review sites have magnified the power of unhappy guests, and what to do about it
• Managing the “fight or flight” response when confronted by an upset customer
• The five steps to masterful complaint resolution
• Cultivating awareness: the ounce of prevention
• How to ask questions that get real answers from your guests
• Making it easy to complain
• How and when to apologize
• Helping the guest realize you’re “on their side”
• Avoiding the common mistakes of complaint resolution, including explaining, blame and scapegoating
• How to effectively manage a “venting” guest
• Techniques to improve your listening skills
• How to tell the difference between an upset and an abusive customer–and what to do about it
• Restoring a guest’s faith
• Making amends without giving away the store
• What most clients really want from “amends”
• The hidden danger in giving refunds too quickly
• What to do when your offer of amends is rejected by an upset guest
• How to prevent problems from recurring