Superior spa, wellness, and lifestyle businesses require more than just a great facility design and a unique program; they need to make financial sense. Whether you’re starting a spa or expanding one, we provide an objective perspective for your project that is grounded in operational reality.
We save our clients time, money, and stress by helping you avoid costly missteps. From construction to employee compensation, we help you get it right the first time, increase speed to profitability, and bring your vision to life.
Our clients include:
- Day Spas
- Salon Spas
- Wellness Centers
- Hospital Spas
- Lifestyle ventures with spa components
Drew Patrick Spa, Bay Shore, NY
- Strategic Vision sessions
- Spa design and space planning
- Financial plans for spa startups and expansions
- Program and spa menu development
- Wellness and Spa recruitment, interviewing, hiring, and compensation plans
- Equipment and resale vendor review and selection
- Spa retail program and brand development
- On-site employee and management training (Kickoff Sales & Team Building)
- Spa director coaching
- Creative services for marketing communications and brand identity
Planning your new business? Download our eBook.
The Spa at Silver Legacy opened its doors for business in Reno, Nevada. During the training and leadership onboarding process we had the great opportunity to work with Lisa Starr and Wynne Business. Her insight into exceptional levels of guest service, guest expectation and overall functions of the spa was definitely a huge contributor to ensuring that our spa team members, most of them working in a spa for the first time, were able to build a good foundation for success. It was a great honor to work with Lisa on this project and to have our team pointed in the right direction for growth and success.
Lisa Starr has been a tremendous support and breath of fresh air to our management team as we prepared to open our new spa business. Lisa came to our spa prior to opening and conducted two days of sales and services training to about 25 of our new spa employees; she not only trained in the basics of elevated guest service, but she also spent time on team-building exercises as well. The team spent quality time with an industry professional which gave me peace of mind and the time I needed to focus on the additional tasks needed in opening the new spa.
As a result of Lisa’s training and development, our team was better prepared to greet our guests and found the information provided extraordinarily useful. Lisa was inspirational and motivational, and as a result, the team morale was high at the onset and they were excited to be a part of a great new adventure. The technicians understood their role in building rapport with guests while keeping their eyes on sales results. The front desk learned the importance of their role as the first and last touchpoint for the guest experience. All in all, Lisa’s training gave my team the self-confidence to do their jobs with the utmost assurance.
How we work:
- We offer project-based and hourly consulting services for spa startups. We welcome “a la carte” and short-term engagements.
- Our capabilities include complete project management for spa startups.
- We work with a consortium of specialists and collaborate with industry experts in design, marketing, acquisitions, product development, and other specialties.
- For potential clients, we provide a complimentary 30-minute needs assessment consultation by advance appointment.
We do not receive financial compensation from the vendors whose products and equipment we recommend.
We’d like to learn more about your spa startup plans in a complimentary, private Needs Analysis teleconference, Skype, or web meeting.